Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Rough_Hewn

General :
Has anyone been following?

default

 Starant (original poster new member #87015) posted at 12:40 AM on Wednesday, September 30th, 2026

Has anyone been following the case of Caleb Flynn who has just been found guilty of murdering his wife and was having an affair!!!

posts: 38   ·   registered: Feb. 3rd, 2026   ·   location: Australia
id 8906539
default

WoodThrush2 ( member #85057) posted at 1:49 AM on Wednesday, September 30th, 2026

Yes, so very sad. I actually was wondering how often affairs lead to someones death. I heard just recently of a NYS Trooper who actually did himself in after learning of his wife's affair. He had just retired too....

I will look up the statistics.

But when you open yourself up to desecrating something so sacred, you just don't know what harmful spiritual entities you open yourself up to.

posts: 468   ·   registered: Jul. 29th, 2024   ·   location: New York
id 8906543
default

Tanner ( Guide #72235) posted at 3:39 AM on Wednesday, September 30th, 2026

I watch a lot of true crime, Dateline, 2020, or even Netflix, one thing almost all have in common is infidelity. That's why infidelity is so damaging and dangerous.

Dday Sept 7 2019 doing well in R BH M 33 years

posts: 3893   ·   registered: Dec. 5th, 2019   ·   location: Texas DFW
id 8906549
default

BearlyBreathing ( member #55075) posted at 4:18 AM on Wednesday, September 30th, 2026

I have only been lightly following. But sad all around. The ripples from infidelity are wide and vicious.

Me: BS 57 (49 on d-day)Him: *who cares ;-) *. D-Day 8/15/2016 LTA. Kinda liking my new life :-)

**horrible typist, lots of edits to correct. :-/ **

posts: 7027   ·   registered: Sep. 10th, 2016   ·   location: Northern CA
id 8906550
default

 Starant (original poster new member #87015) posted at 4:52 AM on Wednesday, September 30th, 2026

I know its so heartbreaking. I was so worried they would find him not guilty because there was no weapon found and no testing of gun powder and then the two girls would be back in his care. I just thought it was so interesting how there is so much similarities in how affairs work and how they made the wife the enemy to justify their actions. And how they were both in this fog and thinking they are sooo i love and not even seeing how messed up the other person was. I hope he gets life and they end up charging the AP.

posts: 38   ·   registered: Feb. 3rd, 2026   ·   location: Australia
id 8906551
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20260728a 2002-2026 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy